- More effective than oral glutathione which is non-bioavailable but not as effective as S-acetyl glutathione or Riboceine.
- Graph comparing Oxidative Stress in acetylglutathione vs IV glutathione.
- An invasive procedure
- Cells lack receptors for injected glutathione to be absorbed into cells to be utilized and is quickly broken down and eliminated from the body.
- Injected glutathione is artificial. Real glutathione is produced endogenously in every cell and primarily in your major organs for full effectiveness.
- High cost. IV glutathione can range from $39 to $900 compared to $1.08/serving of Cellgevity.
FDA Disclaimer *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.